I work with families across the life cycle, ranging from families with children under the age of 5 to families with adult children and grandchildren.
I offer an initial assessment followed by three to twelve sessions of systemic family therapy for issues such as:
- Communication and relationship breakdown
- Parents undergoing separation or divorce
- Mental health concerns in one or more family member
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Internet addiction
- Physical, sexual and emotional abuse
- Family violence and trauma
- Death and bereavement
- Helping parents through their childrens' adolescence and leaving home stages
I specialise in working with migrant and transnational families, mixed-race and blended families and families who have multi-agency or social services involvement.